Thoughts Of The Student Mind

The student mind speaking for itself as 7th and 8th graders get to share their opinion on worldly matters.

Have you ever thought what your classmates think of the events going on around the world? Do you know if you and your friend have the same favorite sports teams or a favorite course or even a favorite teacher? Read below to find out what your fellow students are thinking about-besides math homework.

The first question I asked the students was “what’s you favorite sport and why?” The 7th and 8th graders said”Mostly football because they play it.’’ Swimming came in second place. The next question was “what’s your favorite sports team and why?” The 7th graders said “mostly the Nationals cause they are local and good and Barcelona because they have Messi.” Then the next question was,”What do you think about sports brands and which one is you Favorite?” The 7th and 8th graders said “most said Nike because it’s comfortable and under armor cause a lot of people know about it “.

Next on the list of questions is”What do you think of technology these days?” The 7th and 8th graders said”a lot of them said it good and expanding,And one interesting one is it’s going to turn into the terminator“.The next question is what do you like and dislike about school?”the 7th and 8th graders said”Dislike-time to get up for school and time to get to next class so pretty much the time is the issue,Like-students and teachers,Homework which I find very surprising another like is having friends which is just weird to say on a interview.” The last question is “what’s your favorite course?” The 7th and 8th graders said’’mostly math and English because it’s fun and only one person said for history and English “. The students said math is favorite subject local teams are favorite also “Barca” cause anyone who plays soccer thinks Barcelona is the best, Lot of people must play football because it was a big factor too and of course Nike is favorite because it’s know as the number one brand and most known. Now that’s how people at Rachel Carson think of the world, good day.