Where to go if you have tech issues

Akhil Angajala, Writer

Since students have been using computers for education, they use them a lot. And sometimes they need ways to fix them if they are damaged. 

Here are two ways students can fix tech issues and stay connected. First, students must go to Carson Student Central and click on the More tab. Next,  click on technology and then click on tech support. Now students can find an array of ways to fix their computers. 

If that does not help, go to the settings on the computer. Once inside,  go to “update and security.” Click on troubleshoot. Then the computer should show what is wrong. If not, click on add troubleshooters, and then students can add more to their preference.

But if all of that does not work, students can contact Mrs. Megan Carr by email or at her office in C109.